All Star Pro Golf was founded in 1957 Spencer, Iowa. In addition to our headquarters in Spencer, our Sales and Marketing staff operates out of offices in Des Moines, Iowa. As one of the United States’ largest pro shop distributor, All Star Pro Golf serves public and private courses across the country. With a sales staff of PGA Professionals, we understand the unique needs of pro shop managers. We’ve highlighted some of our most popular products on this site, but have accesses to thousand of additional supplies.
To learn how you can tee-up your course for success with our premium products, please contact us.
Director of Sales | email@example.com
It’s hard to tell if Jay Horton is more passionate about golf or helping people. Jay’s experiences give him a unique perspective. After an accomplished Division 1 collegiate golf career, Jay’s playing ability took him around the country. He participated in PGA Tour events in 1992 & 1996. His zeal to help people eventually lead him to the position of Head Coach of Iowa State University’s Men’s Golf Team. Jay’s impact on All Star Pro Golf, our customers, and our staff has been dramatic. His enthusiasm is truly contagious.
• Division 1 Collegiate Golfer at the University of Alabama Birmingham
• PGA Member
• Professional Career included PGA Tour events in 1992 & 1996
• Head Coach, Iowa State University Men’s Golf Team, Big 12 Conference
Director of Group Sales | firstname.lastname@example.org
How well does Clark Smith understand the golf industry? PGA Magazine published his article on merchandising in 2009, that’s how well. A review of his accomplishments confirms his understanding of both the game & business of golf. A member of the PGA, Clark has dedicated his life to the game.
• Head Professional, Tournament Club of Iowa. Iowa’s only Arnold Palmer Designed course
• Assistant Professional, Valhalla Golf Club, Louisville, KY
-Was a member of the Valhalla staff during the 2008 Ryder Cup
• Assistant Professional, The Golf Club Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ
• Playing Accomplishments
-2007 Kentucky Derby Festival Champion
-Collegiate: Played 4 years for Iowa State University Men’s Golf Team
• Holds Course Record (63) at Iowa State’s Veenker Memorial Golf Course
-Illinois High School Champion
-National High School Coaches Association All-American
-Three time Illinois High School All-State golf team
National Sales Manager | email@example.com
Collin Coughlon earned his Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of Iowa in 2011. A hardcore Hawkeye fan and sports enthusiast, his passion is golf. Despite his age, Collin has an impressive resume of golf experience. Since turning 16 he has worked at three golf facilities through high school and college. He also played college golf for Des Moines Area Community College.
How did he end up with All Star Pro Golf? His former employer, Clark Smith, considered Collin the hardest working, highest achieving young man on his pro shop staff at the Tournament Club of Iowa.
Collin’s professionalism and compassion to assist his customers have made him an instant success with his customers and our staff. In short, NOBODY out works Collin Coughlon.
• Pleasant Valley Golf Course, Iowa City, Iowa – General Duties
• Tournament Club of Iowa, Polk City, Iowa – Guest Services and Pro Shop
• Des Moines Driving Range, Des Moines, Iowa – General Duties
• Member of Des Moines Area Community College Men’s Golf Team
• Played High School Golf for Johnston High School, Johnston, Iowa
National Sales Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org
Golf and the Military have pretty much consumed the life of Raun Dardis. Raun’s early years were spent in Sioux City, Iowa until his family moved to Des Moines where he graduated from Dowling High School. Hard to believe an Iowa boy like Raun could be a stanch Michigan Wolverine fan, but Blue & Maze are his favorite colors.
Raun spent 6 years in the National Guard’s 132nd Fighter Wing. He attended Iowa State University for 3 years and has a degree from AIB in business and accounting. He can definitely show you ways to increase your bottom line.
Raun’s father is a retired 3 star General and is currently the GM at Hyperion Field Club, one of Iowa’s iconic country clubs. Raun spent 7 years on the Hyperion staff as well and has done virtually every job within the club house giving him a deep understanding of the industry. And don’t let us forget to say that Raun carries a 2 handicap at Hyperion!
- Iowa National Guard, Staff Sergeant, 6 years of duty
- Hyperion Field Club, Des Moines, Iowa, Bag Room & Pro Shop 4 years
- Hyperion Field Club, Des Moines, Iowa, General Food & Beverage Duties, 3 yrs.
- Played High School golf at Dowling High School, Des Moines – State Qualifier